I just got back from my Vegas Vacation, and don’t have time to write up a formal recap. So instead, I’m going to pose Ten Quick Questions about this week’s episode of Battlestar Galactica …
- Did anybody NOT figure out in the first 10 minutes of the episode that it would end with Lee being sworn in as president?
- Is it me, or was Starbuck kind of neutered this week, relative to the rest of the season?
- Who else thought it was weird that Doc Cottle was able to determine that Six-In-Jail was pregnant by doing an autopsy on Natalie-Six … before they figured out that the two exams probably weren’t actually connected?
- Did Tigh and Six just conceive the first non-Hybrid full-Cylon baby?
- Who else thought the fight between the two old men, while long overdue, was kind of sad to watch, and felt really bad for the poor model ship?
- With all that humming, has Athena maybe gone crazy?
- How stupid is Adama going to feel when he finds out he left a CYLON in charge of the Galactica?
- In an alternate universe, was Romo’s cat still alive when he opened the bag?
- Did anybody get the Schrödinger’s Cat joke I just made there?
- At the end, why does Adama just sit there reading a book, when he’s supposed to be searching for Roslin?
That’s all for this episode. Next week … we find out what happened on the base ship!
Reprinted from Too Much Free Time (head over there to comment)